Arthritic Fingers

I am looking for natural help for sore arthritic fingers.

Mel from SA

Buy the stretchy gloves that are sold in the theraputic section of your local drug store or big box store. Wear them at night. During the day wear the gloves that have the hard splint in them. If you can't afford these, cut tube socks to accommodate your level of comfort. Some people like their thumbs free, some people like all fingers free. They keep your hands warm and nimble.

Make sure you are getting all your B vitamins! When I told my mother when she was about 60 about taking Vitamin C + B6 for stress - She tried it & never had major arthritis problems again!

I also massage my joints with"liniment" when they get stiff - & you can try arnica for the pain -

Try using inexpensive odorless castor oil from the drug store or dollar store. Massage it into your sore finger joints. You can also put it on your fingers and then cover them with an old pair of gloves to wear when you go to sleep, then it can work all night long. Sounds crazy, but it works. Got this recommendation from Dr. Gott's newspaper column.

Another natural way to help your arthritic pain is to mix 1 Tbs of certo (the fruit pectin) in a glass of purple grape juice. This is also from Dr. Peter Gott's newspaper column.

I rub mine with mustard oil. I buy it at the East Indian store in the city. the pain is gone in minutes.

I am 75 and have suffered from arthritis for several years. The best thing I have used is M. S. M. Gel. It is made from Aloe Vera, and has herbs and Arnica in it. I get it on the internet and it works good for me

Glucosamine/chondroitin helped me. Cheapest is at Aldi's, about 9 cents a tablet ($8.99/100). Second cheapest I found is Walgreen's brand. The best stuff I found is hyaluronic acid, good for joints and skin (you'll feel better and look younger too!). Not expensive, best price I found is as a member at Vitamin World, buy 1 get one free first Monday and Tuesday of each month for members.

You can get one of those wax containers, ( can't think of the name of them off hand ) you fill it with wax , supplied with the container, I think. WArm the wax, and dip your hands in the wax until they are covered ,slowly removed hands and don;t move them for about 5 to 15 minutes, makes your hands feel great, and soft skin too. Beauty shops use them also. Hope this helps. When we got ours a longtime ago we go it at target. rose

I have arthritis too. A friend sent me a bottle of cod liver oil capsules and told me to take 3 a day for awhile and see if it helped. Her mother used them and they worked for her. So I did. While the pain isn't completely gone, it has helped a great deal and it has made such a difference. They are inexpensive too. Give them a try!

Home Remedies for Arthritis Pain
Home Remedies for Arthritis Pain
Health & Beauty AdviceDecember 4, 2006
Halloween Hot Dog Fingers
Halloween Hot Dog Fingers
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
Remote Control on White Background
Cleaning a Remote Control
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
🎉
🎄