Cleaning Artificial Flowers

To clean artificial flowers, pour some salt into a paper bag and add the lowers. Shake vigorously as the salt will absorb all the dust and dirt and leave your artificial flowers looking like new! Works like a charm!

By Jodi from Aurora, CO

How cool is that! I live in extreme southeast Georgia, where the humidity is unbelievable, so this is great ! Thanks!

Take it outside and use a garden hose on it. Set it on "mist" preferably.

I learned this trick years ago at a "candle party" and was doubtful it would work. I sure was glad it proved me wrong! I think it's great that this trick is being shared again.

There's a great product called Silk'n Splendor that is a spray on and let drip dry. It encapsulates the dust particles and drips it off the plants and flowers. It also leaves a protective coating to keep dust from settling in the future. our designers use it and many commercial cleaning companies also. You can buy it retail in most craft stores such as Michael's and Hobby Lobby. This product is absolutely the best. I hope this helps.

Cleaning Artificial Flowers
Cleaning Artificial Flowers
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousMay 26, 2011
Artificial Flowers
Cleaning Artificial Plants
Artificial Christmas Tree and Decorations in a Box
Storing an Artificial Christmas Tree
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
Silk flowers.
Cleaning Silk Flowers, Swags and Wreaths