Reviews of the LG Bottom Freeze Refrigerator LMX25964ST.

Can anyone offer any insight to this machine? It looks good on the showroom floor and the price is right.

By Mike M.

I have the bottom freezer LG refrigerator. I don't really care for it, though. I can't tell what I have in the freezer because it's all stacked on top of each other. I much prefer the upright type freezer because you can see at a glance what is in there. The top of the refrigerator is nice except all the produce freezes in the bins. The water and ice dispenser is not made well at all. You cannot get water or ice by just pushing with your glass. You have to push it with your hand.

If I had it to do over, I would not buy this refrigerator again. I do not like it.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Kitchen RefrigeratorsJuly 3, 2011
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
LG Refrigerator
LG Refrigerator Reviews
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line