Savory Vegetable Mini Quiches
These mini quiches are great appetizers. They are so easy to make and are delicious.
- 1 package refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked, crumbled bacon or bacon bits
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On lightly floured surface, roll each pie crust into a 12x10 inch rectangle. Cut twelve (3 inch) circles from each rectangle. Press each circle into mini-muffin cup.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Stir in zucchini, mushrooms, cheese, bacon, onions, garlic and pepper. Fill each muffin cup with about 1 Tbsp. filling.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Remove carefully, serve warm.
Note: To make a 9 inch quiche, place 1 pie crust in 9 inch pie plate according to package directions. Use 3 eggs and double all other ingredients. Slice zucchini and mushrooms, if desired. Pour filling into crust. Bake 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
By Robin from Washington, IA
March 21, 20070 found this helpful
Great recipe for entertaining, And far better than buying those frozen mini quiches. This recipe is a keeper in my book.! Thanks for sharing
Jackie, From Massachusetts
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 8:22:34 AM on 10.0.1.156 in 6 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us