Muffin Tin Quiches

Making quiches in muffin tins makes a perfect serving size. They are great to bring to a party or a picnic. Click here for a link to the full recipe.

This video is part of the following guide which includes step-by-step instructions and other tips.

A fun and practical way to cook and serve quiche is in small containers. This page contains individual quiche recipes.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Since I usually bring quiche to get togethers (since my adult children are vegetarians) this is a nice alternative! I bet you can even freeze them for multiple meals...My only complaint is that the video changes too quickly to read/write down ingredients and direction without multiple viewings.

Will try it soon!

Editor's Note: Donna, here is a link to the posted recipe, which I have also added to the video post above. It should be easier to use.

www.thriftyfun.com/Muffin-Tin-Quiches.html