Fixing a Reversed Phone Line

I have a phone line in my house that when I put a tester on it it reads that the line is reversed. I read on the internet that one reversed line will work fine but the other phone lines in the house are dead. What do I need to do to fix this problem? I want the other phone lines working in my house. Thank you.

By Kelly from WI

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

First check the connections at the outside phone box to make sure they are connected right. Then go to the first phone jack closest to the phone box and check it. Then go to the next closest phone box and check it. And so on and so on. Wires are turned somewhere. Not knowing where just means you start at the beginning and check, and if you have to redo, all the lines.

Home and Garden Repair HomeJanuary 5, 2010
Home Phone
Cleaning Home Phones
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Stack of Old Phone Books
Uses for Old Phone Books
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:16:22 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.