Safe Carpet Cleaner for Pets With Allergies

We have pets reacting to regular carpet cleaners. They have allergies to them. Would it be a good cleaner to just use hot water and white vinegar?

By Holly from Aurora, CO

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

White vinegar, and hot water usually work for me. Or you could mix fabric softener with white vinegar and hot water, then let dry before letting the pets around. I have a dog and I have been looking for something homemade without ammonia. I just don't like the idea of my dog being around that. This is him:\/

Carpet Cleaner
Pet Safe Carpet Cleaners
Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetMarch 27, 2010
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Someone using a carpet cleaner.
Using A Steam Carpet Cleaner
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 29, 2017 at 6:47:13 PM on 10.0.0.204 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.