Imagine: Global Understanding Day

I interpret living frugally as living peacefully. Hence, this essay. arch 26th is my birthday and I can't think of a better day to be born on than "Global Understanding Day".

Probably the best way to celebrate Global Understanding Day would be to follow John Lennon's advice:

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky

Learn about other cultures, other religions, other peoples, especially those whom you would normally dislike. To love thy neighbor is to know thy neighbor.

Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Live one day at a time, live each day to the fullest, live every day as if it were your last. The Irish proverb encourages you to "Dance as if no one is watching; sing as if no one is listening, and live as if each day were your last!"

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too

When you really think about it, all religions are based on the same principle: LOVE.

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

OMG, can you imagine?

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Can you imagine the world as One? That's what "Global Celebration Day" is about I think

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man
(and woman too)

Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

For my birthday, will you join me and imagine as John Lennon did? The power of imagination is enormous! Imagine if everybody imagined the same thing. Can you imagine what the world would be like if we all imagined what Lennon imagined?

Happy Global Understanding Day from me to you. Let's imagine together.

Laura from Long Beach, CA

Beautiful Laura! The other night my husband I watched a show on crucification. It has been used throughout the ages to torture and murder people, even after Jesus' time. I thought to myself how can man look at our past and condone further cruelty to one another. Keep John's message going!

Happy Birthday,Laura.Yes I join w/you.Also said prayers.

Global Understanding Day
Global Understanding Day
Better Living Frugal Living My Frugal LifeMarch 26, 2008
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
computer mouse
Global Survey Market Reviews
Penguins on Ice Block
Fighting Global Warming
Lettuce growing in a box.
Growing Lettuce