Finding a Baby Lock Imagine Serger Manual

Often when you buy a serger used the manual is not available or they get misplaced. This is a guide about finding a Baby Lock Imagine serger manual.

I have lost the instruction booklet that came with my Baby Lock Imagine Serger. I have searched www.Babylock.com and the web trying to locate a downloadable copy. I haven't used my serger, in a while and need the instruction booklet to help me adjust the loopers and settings for the different stitches.

Is there is a web site where I can download or purchase the instruction booklet for the Baby Lock Imagine serger?

By Jacqueline Charity from Capitol Heights, MD

Answers

try www.retrevo.com

I found the Babylock Imagine manual online by searching for "Babylock Imagine Model BLE1AT manual".
http://www.baby  ergers/imagine/. Click FAQ & Manuals, and at the bottom of the page click on either

Imagine (BLE1AT-2) Quick Reference Threading Guide (529 KB) and/or
Imagine (BLE1AT-2) Instruction and Reference Guide (4.12 MB)

Direct link to the manual is: http://www.baby  InstRefGuide.pdf

is the manual for the ble1at and the ble1at 2 work for the previous serger imagine.