Buy Toiletries At The Dollar Store

Shop at your local dollar/99 Cent/discount stores for shampoo, bath gel, soap, lotion and other personal care items and you will save a lot. I wait and get dental floss swords there and the difference in price is 99 cents vs. $3-4 in the drug store. I buy multiples of items like that and eye cream when I see them at those prices, and don't have to buy any for months, saving loads! You will be surprised to see major brands there on the shelves.

By pamphyila from Los Angeles

I used to buy all my toiletries at the dollar store, then I found out about double coupons! Now I get name brand toiletries for a dollar or LESS at the grocery store! Sometimes the dollar store carries name brand, but if you are super-cheap(like me) and pinch pennies all week... you deserve shampoo that makes your hair smell good and feel luxorious! Of course, half the fun is knowing that you got it cheap!

Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceApril 6, 2007
An medicine cabinet filled with bottles and other toiletries.
Storing Toiletries
Red Toiletries Bag
Packing a Travel Toiletries Bag
A man holding a dollar.
Shopping at Dollar Stores
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed