Gentle Paper Tape

I find this tape very helpful around the house. I put my dishes into new protectors after a party and label each of the holders for the different sets. I also use the tape before placing items in the freezer. It will work for anything, will not harm fabric, and can stand up to freezing temperatures. I even place it on the bottom of my pot luck type dishes. There are a lot of different brands on the market!

My Mom always used first aid tape for her potluck dishes name tags.

What a wonderful idea. I would never have thought of using it to label dishes. it comes off a lot easier when time to wash my container. thanks for posting this

Scotch Tape in Blue Dispenser
Uses for Scotch Tape
Photos OrganizationApril 18, 2007
Duct Tape
Making Duct Tape Clothes
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Duct Tape
Removing Duct Tape From Carpet
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops
🎄