Using Scotch Tape to Help Clasp a Bracelet

Putting on a bracelet by yourself can be quite frustrating. Try using a bit of tape for an easy solution. This is a guide about using Scotch tape to help clasp a bracelet.

I live alone so sometimes have a difficult time putting a bracelet or watch on by myself so I tape one end on my wrist with cellophane tape so it stays put and then I can take the other end and hook it together. Works every time!

By Elaine from Iowa

Need help clasping your bracelet on your wrist? Use Scotch tape to hold down the "eye" end, now just open clasp for attaching.

By cajun62234 from Collinsville, IL

Wearing a bracelet with a clasp takes time to put on.Wearing a bracelet with a clasp takes time to put on. It can make you angry sometimes or even fall off when it is already on your wrist! Here is what I do. I just cut a small piece of Scotch tape, put my bracelet on my wrist and tape it on. That way, I can hook the clasp on the ring of my bracelet without it falling off my wrist. It's so easy and fast.

Bracelets and necklace clasps come in myriad of shapes and styles. This is a guide about fastening a bracelet.

paperclip to latch bracelet

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes