Using Scotch Tape to Help Clasp a Bracelet

I live alone so sometimes have a difficult time putting a bracelet or watch on by myself so I tape one end on my wrist with cellophane tape so it stays put and then I can take the other end and hook it together. Works every time!

By Elaine from Iowa

3 More Solutions

Need help clasping your bracelet on your wrist? Use Scotch tape to hold down the "eye" end, now just open clasp for attaching.

Wearing a bracelet with a clasp takes time to put on. It can make you angry sometimes or even fall off when it is already on your wrist! I just cut a small piece of Scotch tape, put my bracelet on my wrist and tape it on. That way, I can hook the clasp on the ring of my bracelet without it falling off my wrist.

A clasp bracelet and a roll of tape.

Bracelets and necklace clasps come in myriad of shapes and styles. This is a page about fastening a bracelet.

paperclip to latch bracelet

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Health & Beauty AdviceJanuary 25, 2017
🎂
😷
🌻
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf25748584.tip.html