Uses for Scotch Tape

I find this tape very helpful around the house. I put my dishes into new protectors after a party and label each of the holders for the different sets. I also use the tape before placing items in the freezer.

It will work for anything, will not harm fabric, and can stand up to freezing temperatures. I even place it on the bottom of my pot luck type dishes. There are a lot of different brands on the market!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Putting on a bracelet by yourself can be quite frustrating. Try using a bit of tape for an easy solution. This is a page about using Scotch tape to help clasp a bracelet.

A chain bracelet with a difficult to hook clasp.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Home and Garden Repair OtherJanuary 9, 2013
😷
📓
🎂
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Scotch-Tape.html