Fastening a Bracelet

Category Miscellaneous
Bracelets and necklace clasps come in myriad of shapes and styles. This is a guide about fastening a bracelet.

How much time do you waste trying to fasten a bracelet. Everytime you pull the fastener around to meet the jump ring, as soon as you get it near, the jump ring falls away.

An easy remedy for this is to use a paper clip. Open it out. Loop one end into the jump ring and clasp the other end under your fingers. This will keep the jump ring in place for you to hook the clasp onto it

If you open a paper clip, it will act as a third hand to help you put on your bracelet easily. I saw this on YouTube.

Some bracelets are harder to hook to your own wrist then others. I find that so for my Pandora bracelet, which I love!