Making a Crochet Button Showcase Bracelet
Showcase a favorite button by incorporating it into a pretty crochet bracelet. This is a page about making a crochet button showcase bracelet.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love buttons! There are so many amazing and interesting ones to choose from. So what do you do with that stray button? You make this bracelet.:)
This has got to be the easiest bracelet in the world! You simply take your hook and yarn, chain a length that circles your wrist, and well it's all right below. Have fun!
Total Time: About 10 minutes
Yield: The more the better!:)
Source: Pictures of bracelets I've seen online.
- scraps of yarn, any weight.
- appropriate sized hook for your yarn.
- button to fit through your stitches.
- As is stated, you may use any yarn and hook. The only thing you need to do is chain a length to comfortably fit around your wrist. Not too tight, not too loose. I used a lightweight #4 worsted and an H hook. I chained 24 for my wrist.
- You will now dc in the 3rd ch from hook continuing until the end of your row.
- Leave a long tail, you will weave it up the strip just a bit to where your button will be.
- Pick an appropriate sized button for your stitches. You want it to be a little snug trying to push it through your stitches on the other end of your strip. You want your bracelet to stay on!:)
- Sew your button to your bracelet with your tail. Weave in your other end.
- Wrap your new bling around your wrist and simply push the button in between the stitch on the end.
December 31, 20140 found this helpful
Very cute. I never would have thought of doing that!
January 5, 20150 found this helpful
Love this. Going to make matching set for me and my daughter.