Making a Crochet Necklace

Category Crochet
If you can crochet, you might want to try your skills at making crochet jewelry. This is a page about making a crochet necklace.

I am looking for a pattern for necklaces using Eros and Lion brand yarn. Does anyone have one? I saw some the other day that were crocheted and they are absolutely stunning.

By Nancy Sheedy from Renfrew, ON, Canada

Answers

Check out Lion Brand Yarn. They have lots of free patterns. www.lionbrand.com

Whose your buddy?

I have been looking for this pattern everywhere, and found one! God bless you! They also have great prices on ladder yarn! http://www.nume  bonnecklace.htms

Can you make a yarn necklace doing the slip stitch with the yarn that is 100% cotton, Sugar n Cream? If so, I already have the yarn. Someone made me a ladder ribbon one; it is so pretty. I just wondered if I can use the other yarn and how much I would have to have. I want to make one the same as the ribbon one.

By Pamela

Answers

You can make anything you want from yarn and crochet! There are no rules, just do what you feel looks right. I just recently completed a necklace and earrings done in a fairly thin yarn with a sparkly thread in it-did hoops and a big circular medallion on a choker. The bonus is, if you don't like what you did, you can just frog it (they call it that because 'rip it, rip it' sounds froggy!) Have fun!

This is a page about making a crocheted chain necklace. Using a couple of simple crochet stitches you can make this pretty necklace.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1
Crafts CrochetApril 24, 2013
😎
🌻
🐛
📓