Seashell Beach Collage
We had a lot of left over little seashells we gathered at the beach. This craft uses up some of those shells for a cute keepsake for all of those wonderful beach memories!
- light blue cardstock paper
- tan/sandy colored cardstock paper
- yellow and orange scraps of paper (cardstock, construction, etc.)
- glue stick
- beach photos
- Cut the long edge of the blue paper to look wavy and resemble waves.
- Lay the blue paper to overlap the tan paper and tape together at the back side. Turn over and use a glue stick to stick together the front sides.
- Cut out a sun using the yellow and orange paper. Cut one of the beach photos in a circle to place in the middle of the sun. Glue or tape all pieces of the sun together onto the blue paper.
- I added another beach photo on the blue paper for fun. You could add fish, waves, boats, birds, or whatever you wish to add.
- Using the marker, write the name of the beach and the date at the top of the blue paper.
- Use regular glue to place seashells all over the tan "sandy beach" paper.
- Allow to dry and hang to enjoy!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide