Seashell Beach Collage
We had a lot of left over little seashells we gathered at the beach. This craft uses up some of those shells for a cute keepsake for all of those wonderful beach memories!
- light blue cardstock paper
- tan/sandy colored cardstock paper
- yellow and orange scraps of paper (cardstock, construction, etc.)
- glue stick
- beach photos
- Cut the long edge of the blue paper to look wavy and resemble waves.
- Lay the blue paper to overlap the tan paper and tape together at the back side. Turn over and use a glue stick to stick together the front sides.
- Cut out a sun using the yellow and orange paper. Cut one of the beach photos in a circle to place in the middle of the sun. Glue or tape all pieces of the sun together onto the blue paper.
- I added another beach photo on the blue paper for fun. You could add fish, waves, boats, birds, or whatever you wish to add.
- Using the marker, write the name of the beach and the date at the top of the blue paper.
- Use regular glue to place seashells all over the tan "sandy beach" paper.
- Allow to dry and hang to enjoy!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 7:07:19 PM on 10.0.2.9 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us