You could do a lot of different things to make this craft your own. Make a 3-D thank you note, make a journal entry about a vacation or the beach, or just make it decorative. Use seashells and other items you may see along the seaside.
Approximate Time: 30-45 minutes
- foam board
- white glue
- hot glue
- pen or computer printed message
- Cut a piece of foam board to desired size.
- Add a note or a journal entry in the middle (optional). A good journal entry could be about a specific vacation or just about the seaside in general. You don't have to add anything if the craft will just be decorative.
- Glue or tape the message to the board if it is a computer print out, or write the message in pen if desired.
- Glue seashells around the board using white glue. Could also add sea weed, sand, etc.
- Use hot glue to attach rope around the edges of the foam board. Cut at a diagonal to fit, or leave loose ends to tie in a knot. I reinforced the cut ends with hot glue.
Enjoy the memories!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.