TV Movie "Lucky Day"

Years ago, in the late eighties or early nineties there was a made for TV movie entitled "Lucky Day". It was about a mentally challenged woman who owned a winning lottery ticket.It was a sweet, touching "coming of age" movie and I would love to see it again. I believe it starred Kathleen Wilhoite (ER, The Gilmore Girls, etc.). But I looked in her film biography and didn't see it. Anyone remember the movie?

Thank you.

Mary

By collinsmom from NJ

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Was it this one? http://www.imdb  title/tt0102350/

LUCKY DAY (1991) (TV)- Amy Madigan plays an artist who takes care of her retarded younger sister Allison (Chloe Webb), a job their snooty mother (Olympia Dukakis) gave up long before. Then Allison wins the state lottery and here comes mama, determined to "take over" care of her daughter, much to Madigan's dismay.

More movies with that same title:

http://www.imdb  amp;x=11&y=8

Yes it was a 1991 TV movie with Amy Madigan, Olympia Dukakis, Chole Webb. There are several movies with the same name with different actors with a altered story line.

I am thrilled you guys remembered this movie ! I

now know why I thought Kathleen Wilhoite was in the the movie. SHE played a character named Chloe on

the show ER. I guess somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered the name Chloe but mixed up the actresses.

Thank you again.

Mary

For you Kathleen Wilhoite fans, she is also a singer who has a terrific voice. Her songs were included in the soundtrack of the film Valerie Flake. Her first CD was "Pitch Like a Girl" and her second CD was "Shiva".

I saw that movie about a year ago & borrowed it from our public library. Call your public library & requst it & even if they don't have it they can call other libraries & possibly get it for you. I loved the movie. Good luck.

Entertainment TelevisionMay 30, 2009
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Columbia Costume (Rocky Horror)
Two avocados, one cut in half with the seed inside.
Peeling an Avocado
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Kids watching a movie at a birthday party.
Movie Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 29, 2017 at 3:11:52 AM on 10.0.2.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.