TelevisionEntertainment

TV Movie "Lucky Day"

Years ago, in the late eighties or early nineties there was a made for TV movie entitled "Lucky Day". It was about a mentally challenged woman who owned a winning lottery ticket.It was a sweet, touching "coming of age" movie and I would love to see it again. I believe it starred Kathleen Wilhoite (ER, The Gilmore Girls, etc.). But I looked in her film biography and didn't see it. Anyone remember the movie?

Thank you.

Mary

By collinsmom from NJ

Was it this one? http://www.imdb  title/tt0102350/

LUCKY DAY (1991) (TV)- Amy Madigan plays an artist who takes care of her retarded younger sister Allison (Chloe Webb), a job their snooty mother (Olympia Dukakis) gave up long before. Then Allison wins the state lottery and here comes mama, determined to "take over" care of her daughter, much to Madigan's dismay.

More movies with that same title:

http://www.imdb  amp;x=11&y=8

Yes it was a 1991 TV movie with Amy Madigan, Olympia Dukakis, Chole Webb. There are several movies with the same name with different actors with a altered story line.

I am thrilled you guys remembered this movie ! I

now know why I thought Kathleen Wilhoite was in the the movie. SHE played a character named Chloe on

the show ER. I guess somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered the name Chloe but mixed up the actresses.

Thank you again.

Mary

For you Kathleen Wilhoite fans, she is also a singer who has a terrific voice. Her songs were included in the soundtrack of the film Valerie Flake. Her first CD was "Pitch Like a Girl" and her second CD was "Shiva".

I saw that movie about a year ago & borrowed it from our public library. Call your public library & requst it & even if they don't have it they can call other libraries & possibly get it for you. I loved the movie. Good luck.