The Leaves of My Plant Turning are Yellow

Why are the leaves of my plant turning yellow?

Anthonylafond from Pembroke Pines, FL

Isn't that too much water?

too much clorine in the water you are using.

Sounds like it might be nitrogen deficient. Try picking the yellow leaves off,and watering with a high nitrogen fertilizer.

Too much watering...let the soil dry, remove any yellow leaves....and also, if the plant pot is sitting in a dish or a plant pot cover, remove it. Make sure the drain holes in the plants pot are actually draining properly, let the plant sit and dry out naturally. Good luck

If not over-watering, then poor drainage, or could be a virus. What kind of plant?

There is a tree at the perimeter of my yard (which borders a field) and the leaves are significantly now yellow and some brown in mid-July as if the tree is dying. There is also a tree in my yard (tulip I think) that is maybe 30 feet away from the other tree and it has a few similar leaves but not as prevalent as the other tree. The only water these trees get is from Mother Nature so it can't be overwatering. What else could it be?

Clearly you're overwatering or underwatering. Also there is too much or too little Nitrogen. Try adding some or taking some away. Same with chlorine. Either too much or too little, possibly both! Try watering with bleach that's been allowed to sit out all day so that the chlroine can evaporate. There is also probably a virus, most of which are quite resistant and can be controlled only by setting fire to the tree. Try this as a last resort. Tin foil on your ears can also be beneficial.

I have an orchid plant and a couple of the leaves are turning yellow. This is like my first plant ever, so I'm not quite sure what to do. The plant is on my desk at work. I do not have any windows near...Help me!

Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthMay 20, 2007
Lilac Bush
Lilac Leaves Turning Yellow
Potted Plants
Leaves on Potted Plants Turning Yellow
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Cucumber Blooms
Cucumbers Turning Yellow
🎉
🎄