Reheating a Baked Potato

How do you warm up a baked potato?

I reheat lots of dry stuff in a double boiler. I have one that has holes in the top pot. No idea what it's called...I can heat fried meats and stuff like potatoes without them drying out.

I put mine in a cheap baggy, the kind with the flap. Put in the micowave for about 30 sec. ( flap side down ) I even cook potatoes this way if in a hurry, they stay moist and fluffy.

Roll spud in a damp paper towel and place in a covered micro safe bowl and nuke for 30-45-60 seconds depending on size of spud. Be careful when taking it out it will be steamy. Works for me.

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceDecember 22, 2008
Reheating Pancakes
Reheating Pancakes
Mashed potatoes with bacon and cheese.
Twice Baked Mashed Potato Recipes
Baked Potato Wedges
Baked Potato Wedges Recipes
Baked Potato Skins
Baked Potato Skins Recipes