Using Aloe Vera on Your Face

Can aloe vera be applied to the face directly from the plant? Will it have any adverse effect on skin? Will it cure eczema and improve skin color?

By Ashok

Nope, use it! Its completely safe unless your body is allergic to it. I always cut the ends of my plant if I need it for sun burns and etc.

I don't know that it will help with eczema or skin tone, but it's wonderful for scratches and burns. It's great straight off the plant. Slice open the leaf and apply the gel. Very soothing!

I stopped using moisturizers. Fresh aloe gel, used directly from the leaf is so effective & economical. I use it instead of a moisturizer & it works as a sunblock too.

Woman Using Aloe Vera
Uses for Aloe Vera
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceDecember 15, 2009
An aloe plant in a pot.
Growing Aloe
Woman hugging an aloe frond
Using Aloe Vera for Sunburns
green and purple Vera Bradley purse
Cleaning a Vera Bradley Bag
Jar of Aloe Very Juice surrounded by chopped aloe plant leaves and a wooden spoon holding the gel from the inside of the plant
Homemade Aloe Vera Juice
🎄
🍂