Using Aloe Vera on Your Face

Can aloe vera be applied to the face directly from the plant? Will it have any adverse effect on skin? Will it cure eczema and improve skin color?

By Ashok

Nope, use it! Its completely safe unless your body is allergic to it. I always cut the ends of my plant if I need it for sun burns and etc.

I don't know that it will help with eczema or skin tone, but it's wonderful for scratches and burns. It's great straight off the plant. Slice open the leaf and apply the gel. Very soothing!

I stopped using moisturizers. Fresh aloe gel, used directly from the leaf is so effective & economical. I use it instead of a moisturizer & it works as a sunblock too.