Serendipity (Yorkie/Maltese)

Serendipity is 4 years old. She is half Yorkie, and half Maltese. She was our wedding present back in 2006, from my Mom and sisters.

She loves to watch football and to go on runs. She chase anything living in the back yard, and loves to travel, too. Her best friend is her cousin Sophie, a Doxie who lives in Florida.

By Michelle

I love photography and that is a truly, well taken picture. My neighbors have a dog of the same mix across the street and Prada is jet black. It's so much easier to see the expression on your dog's face. Absolutely delightful.

I attached a picture of one of my dogs, this is 6 year old Emma who is a slender, but muscular, Labrador / Great Dane mix that I rescued when she was 10 weeks old. I bought the silly yellow ball at a Thrift Store for a quarter and it is by far the toy of choice in our household.

What a lovely girl Serendipity is! And what a terrific wedding present she was.

Please give the dear girl a smooch for me.

Cute Shih Tzu Matlese Mix Puppy
Maltese Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 7, 2011
Guide
Maltese
Maltese Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄