T-Shaped Clothes Line Clip for Hangers

I am looking for a gadget like ones that I bought 20+ years ago. It secures a coat hanger (holding a shirt or similar) to a clothes line. It is T-shaped. Each of the top branches of the T coming down slightly at the ends so that the clothes line passes behind a branch, but in front of the stem and then behind the next branch. The bottom of the stem had a hole in which to place the hanger.

Can anyone help?

Richard

By Richard

I cannot locate any, good luck.

I've never seen those. I just use a clothespin - upside down - to secure a hanger to the line.

I can't picture it so I can't help either.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I have been trying to find the same things. All the ones I had have cracked. Were you able to find any? Email me at avalus1@aol.com. Thanks.

Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 21, 2009
Sweater Covered Hanger
Making Covered Hangers
mini hangers
DIY Paper Clip Barbie Clothes Hangers
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Uses for Clip Hangers
Uses for Clip Hangers
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:58:29 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.