Building a Homemade Jacuzzi

I want to know if anybody out there has a homemade simple way to make a portable jacuzzi. I know there has to be a way. Nothing fancy at all, a simple, gadget way of making one, that I can also take apart later if I need to.

Jamish from Ransom, Kansas

If you will check out one of the last three or four issues of Mother Earth News magazine, they had a story on someone who built one. It was a spring or early summer time when the magazine came out. You could get ideas from that. I have recycled my magazines on to the nursing home, so I can't help you there.

Check out SOFTUB . It is a hot tub that is light weight and considered portable. Does not have to have a separate heater. Just plug in, and heats through the circulation some way. We love ours.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Pools and Hot TubsOctober 29, 2006
Man putting in Corner Shelves
Building Corner Shelves
Building a Birdcage, Wooden birdcages in a market.
Building a Birdcage
Privacy Fence
Building a Privacy Fence
Garden Pond
Building a Garden Pond