Cream of Whatever - Categories:

AdviceRecipes

Cream of Whatever

I am 46, work full time and have just returned to college, so time is a squeeze for me. Here is a quick, tasty soup I came up with.

"Cream of Whatever"

I saute a large onion in butter 'til translucent, Blend a can of whatever vegetable I think sounds good at the time juice and all, sometimes I use steamed veggies and puree' with chicken broth, add to pan with onion and heat through, add real whipping cream, occasionally I'll even whip it first, add salt, pepper, garlic or other seasonings to taste and I have supper when I add fresh greens and rolls. It is versatile, real quick and always hits the spot. Squash and pumpkin are wonderful this way.

By Jodi

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceOctober 22, 2004
Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Fried ice cream.
Fried Ice Cream Recipes
A piece of carrot cake on plate with cream cheese frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:17:45 AM on 10.0.2.136 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.