Tony (Black Cat)

Tony is 15 years old. He was adopted from a no-kill shelter near Boston about 14 1/2 years ago. At his age, he likes to eat good homemade food and snuggle up for cuddles.

He's a great cat. After two years, he is finally tolerating the dog. He loves head scratches and being brushed.

By SusanM

I love black cats. They almost always have the most beautiful green eyes, and are so sweet and loving. It's wonderful that you've been blessed with such a long time with him.

Thank you for sharing Tony. He is a very handsome boy.

HokeyPoke

Nice looking cat, It looks like he is saying go away don't bother me I'm trying to sleep.

Such a handsome black prince.

I can see that Tony is a real sweetie pie. I too love all-black cats, and have lived with two who looked just like your Tony. My two were very verbal and would answer me when I called them. I had one for 15 years, and the other for almost 17 years. Now, I have a Smoky cat who keeps us company. I'll have to get a photo of him to share.

Thank you for sharing Tony.

Songwriter

Thanks, everyone. He is snuggled up next to me right now, even in this heat. I work hard to keep him healthy; he eats special homemade food for his renal condition, and it helps him stay healthier.

Beautiful Cat. I hope he isn't having too much trouble with that renal condition, and you are so good for cooking special for him. You know he'd do it for you too.

I wish you both well.

Lee

Black Cat
Black Cat Photos and Information
Pets Pet PagesJuly 11, 2011
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
🎄