I went to sleep last night and left a candle burning on my brand new ivory dining room set. I have a table cloth over the table. The candle burned down to the wood and left a stain not only on the tablecloth which is replaceable but the table itself. Thank goodness the candle jar did not burst or my home would have gone up in flames. I would like to know if anyone knows how I can get this burn stain removed.
By Bmorecareful from Richmond, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!