Mailing a Grocery Coupon Card

I received a $100 grocery coupon card. The back of the card reads to send back the card with a self-addressed stamped envelope size 4" x 10", but I cannot locate an envelope that size. Why does it have to be that size and how do I resolve this matter?

By Kay from Troy, OH

Are you sure that is not a business size envelope? At any rate, if it is not, it is perfectly acceptable (and legal) to make your own envelope. I do it all the time.

Good luck going to the trouble to mail it and get the coupons. I received one as well, met the requirements and it has been over 1 year and I still have not received the coupons. Don't waste your time.

Just recently I had gotten 1 card.I sent it off, and waited 2 months. There was no return back. So I called the place I got it from.They gave me a phone number to reach these grocery cards. The # is 952-885-0416, leave a message within 2 days they will call you back.

Found out you don't need a 4"by 10", just a long envelope. You must write your name & address with a 1st class stamp. I know this because I used my labels & sent to decline. Hope this helps you all out.

I had received my grocery coupon card,but its not what you would think.They send you a big list,you get to choose which ones you want send it back in with $1.00 for shipping and processioning charges.Then you wait for up to 15 days. But there is a catch you can only get $10. at a time. And some maybe doubled. I'll keep you informed.

Consumer Advice CouponsApril 26, 2011
Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
Padded Envelopes
Saving Money on Mailing Supplies
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
🎄
🍂