What is the Best Deep Wrinkle Cream?

What is the best product to buy for deep wrinkles? I have spent so much money on products that don't work.

By Ailene from Outer Banks, NC

I use pure olive oil once a week to cleanse my face. I put it on my finger tips and gently rub into skin. Then wet a wash cloth in worm water, lay on face for 5 minutes. Pat dry and it will start looking better in around a week.

Mamacrafter has the right idea. I saw a lady on Maury Povich (before he turned into a Jerry Springer wannabe) and she asked everyone to guess her age. The audience guessed from 60-65...she was 90! She said the only thing she had ever put on her face was petroleum jelly! Makes you think, huh?

Hope this helped.

Nothing will hide or get rid of deep wrinkles except surgery. Best thing you can do is wear sun screen to prevent further damage. I have them too and I've given up on trying.

Well the sun is your own worst enemy I am afraid. But I really think besides that, it is genetic. My mother was relatively wrinkle free and I do not do bad for my age of 70. The main thing is to keep your makeup and hair in a current style but not trying to look too young. Confidence in yourself is the greatest beauty enhancer there is!

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "deep wrinkles". Some deep creases such as between the eye brows are actually tight muscles that may be relaxed with a treatment like botox. This can be expensive though. I have been using a lotion that is called AmLactin on my hands, feet, and around the eyes. It has made very noticeable improvements. Use after the shower a.m and p.m. The ingredients are actually supposed to hold the moisture in your skin and also encourage new cell turnover. It can be found at any drug store and is reasonably priced compared to wrinkle creams. I actually read about it in a natural/herbal remedy book. My hands used to be chapped with cracked cuticles and now the skin looks soft and smooth. Good luck!

I also use olive oil. It works for dark under eye circles, too.

Deep wrinkles are caused by expressions over time engraving themselves into the skins tissue but it's the loss of collagen and fat in our (skin pad) that allows these to set in-or etch themselves right in. Which is why younger skin doesn't yet have them.

Time, smoking, what we eat, and the sun are the biggest destroyers of collagen (the carpet pad) I call it. Because it is just like a carpet pad if you think about it, new carpet pads hold the carpet taut and firm, and when the "padding wears out" the carpet slacks and folds. To focus not on the outer appearance, but rather what the cause and how to fix it, is key.

One must "build back that collagen" to help plump up what's underneath, so the skin that covers the surface has it's padding back to a good degree. (That's the best way for me to put it) as many don't understand the mechanics of skin.

It's not so much the topicals you use (as greasy products) because most of them cannot penetrate the skins tissue as the molecules are too large anyways. Now these things "feel good" to skin, but they don't go to work on the deeper tissue which is what will turn things around.

If you want improvements, it takes time and dedication (if you don't go the surgical route), and to use "only" products that will *penetrate* the outer dermis, is what will help do that.

Glycolics, Retin A, Matrixyl 3000, and Retinols, are skin penetrators, and what they do is stimulate the resting cells that lie deep within our skins tissue. This is key to helping the skin "re-build" it's matrix, and the tissue's matrix is what it's all about, (what lies beneath the top) surface.

It is a good thing to always use any topical lotion or cream, because that hold moisture loss in, like a saran wrap does basically. But it's the "products that penetrate" are what you may want to actually cause and make a difference over time. Also, never neglecting what we eat, is key to helping the body produce and manufacture healthy cells that promote cellular turnover and stimulation.

Vitamin C also is key (everyday). There's several others, but if you look up vitamins and minerals for healthy skin, that will help your body from the inside, which it takes both, (internal and external) help and consistency, because once we stop giving the body what it needs, it stops performing the way we want it to.

Deep wrinkles are caused by expressions over time

engraving themselves into the skins tissue - but it's the loss of collagen and fat in our (skin pad) that allows these to set in-or etch themselves right in. Which is why younger skin doesn't yet have them.

Time, smoking, what we eat, and the sun are the biggest destroyers of collagen (the carpet pad) I call it. Because it is just like a carpet pad if you think about it....new carpet pads hold the carpet taut and firm, and when the "padding wears out"...the carpet slacks and folds.

To focus not on the outter appearance, but rather what the cause and how to fix it, is key.

One must "build back that collagen" to help plump up what's underneat, so the skin that covers the surface has it's padding back to a good degree.

(that's the best way for me to put it) as many don't understand the mechanics of skin.

If you want improvements, it takes time and dedication (if you don't go the surgical route), and

to use "only" products that will *penetrate* the outer

dermis, is what will help do that.

Glycolics, Retin A, Matrixyl 3000, and Retinols, and copper peptides are skin penetrators, and what they do is stimulate the resting cells that lie deep within our skins tissue.

This is key to helping the skin "re-build" it's matrix, and the tissue's matrix is what it's all about, (what lies beneath the top) surface.

It is a good thing to always use any topical lotion or cream, because that hold moisture loss in, like a saran wrap does basically.

But it's the "products that penetrate" are what you may want to actually cause and make a difference over time.

Also, never neglecting what we eat, is key to helping the body produce and manufacture healthy cells that promote cellular turnover and stimulation.

Vitamin C is key (everyday). There's several others, but if you look up vitamins and minerals

for healthy skin, that will help your body from the inside, which it takes both, (internal and external)

help....and consistency, because once we stop giving the body what it needs, it stops performing

the way we want it to.

Sorry about that, didn't mean to post 2x. I went to add "copper peptides" to the list of good "skin penetrators", and it ended up two times on here.

Monsia is the best!

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Bath and BeautyJanuary 2, 2011
A woman applying wrinkle cream.
Homemade Wrinkle Cream Recipes
Woman Holding Up Shirt With Iron Burn
Wrinkle Free Clothes Without Ironing
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Large Turkey in Deep Fryer
Deep Frying a Turkey
🎄