Alfie the Cat

Alfie is a 8 year old Moggie. We got him in 2001 from a cattery. His father was feral. He likes to chases his furry cat toy round and round. He is such a character, drinks from taps, jumps on your lap in the loo. Walks round the edge of the bath when your in it. Only fallen in once. Sleeps between our pillows in bed. Pats my face if I ignore him. Sleeps in the most unusual places during the day, See photo.

By MUVVA from Essex, England

What a cutie pie! I got a real kick out of how he jumps on your lap while you're on the loo and his choice of place to sleep in the kitchen ;-) I am glad he's never fallen in the bath tub ;-) I had a cat once who actually jumped in to see me and he never did it again ;-) LOL!

He is so pretty. Cute and funny pic!

Photos Pets CatsOctober 5, 2009
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume