Need Pinecones For Decorations? Go To The Park

Go to a local park where the pine cone droppings are yours for free. Bring a basket and fill it up. Bring them home and hot glue them on a wreath or spray them with gold or silver paint. Your choices of what to do with them are endless.

By joesgirl

One year we went to British Columbia, Canada and in the local golf course were these HUGE pinecones on the ground. I gathered up some and now each year they decorate my bookshelves, baskets and mantle over the fireplace. I have even put a few on the floor in a corner or beside the couch or infront of an arrangement of plants. I didn't spray them, just left them the way they came. They look so festive.

Craft Ideas Using Natural Materials
Craft Ideas Using Natural Materials
Crafts NatureDecember 22, 2004
two acorns
Crafts Using Acorns
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park Photos and Information
Shenandoah National Park
Shenandoah National Park Photos and Information
Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park Photos and Information