Sophie (Pitbull Mix)

Sophie is a 3 year old Pitbull mix. She was "shopping" when we found her, running in and out of the automatic doors. She came right to me so we made an announcement, no one claimed her. We did newspaper ads and signs around the neighborhood. Still, no one claimed her which was fine by me because I was already in love!

She likes to play with her "chewies" (rawhides) and of course protect the family from that food/toy stealing man that drives around in the big brown (UPS) truck. He is such a threat to the neighborhood well being.

By Danielle from Spokane, WA

Oh, she's such a good protector doggie! Give her a big hug and kiss from Teddy's Mom.

Oh,I thank you sooooo much for posting your poochie's picture.We just lost our beloved pitbull

Outlaw(a girl)last night.She was 18 years old.Thank you again,for posting that picture.

She is adorable! Glad she "chose" such wonderful owners!!

I'm so sorry for your loss... Sophie is an amazing dog, unfortunately I had to send her to live with someone else recently. I sure miss her.

I take care of my mother who has lymphoma and she has a Boxer (2yrs) they got along beautifully for about six months but just recently decided they couldn't anymore. They fights were terrible and frightening, but Sophie was able to move in with some of my friends for the time being, so I still have visitation... They are great dogs, that's for sure... I love the saying "Blame the owner, not the breed".

Best dog I've ever had! Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

WoW that dog looks almost like mine!!! pittbulls are awesome dogs!!!!

Boy o boy!! I must have Sophie's cousin. My Ruby / Cookie is not as old, but it helps to see how big she's gonna get. I've been told she is a Pitbull mixed with a Shitzu.

I'm not sure if the mixture accounts for her affection, but she is such a sweet baby. Ruby is approximately 10 months old give or take!

Hello Ms Sophie xoxoxoxo

MY DOG COULD BE SOPHIE'S TWIN! What do you guys think?

Pit Bull Mix
Pit Bull Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesDecember 16, 2006
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Black and white Pitbull puppy.
Training a Pitbull to Not Bite
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🎄