Use Leftover Shampoo For Cleaning

I've always hated wasting shampoo and the last part of the bottle that I don't have time to fight with in the mornings while getting ready for work. So I bought a pretty basket and set it on the floor next to the shower, now when the bottle gets too low I put it in the basket upside down. Then I use it up when I have more time and need to clean things like my trash cans, dust pans, etc. I use all the shampoo, get my items clean, and don't have to use up the heavy duty cleanser for those items either.

By tnphoenixrising from Clarksville TN

A bottle of white vinegar.
Cleaning Products You Already Have
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsJuly 8, 2010
Pouring Shampoo
Uses for Shampoo
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
A dog after a bath.
Homemade Dog Shampoo Recipes
A man applying coal tar shampoo.
Using Coal Tar Shampoo
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:29:49 PM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.