Max (Siberian Husky)

Max is 2 months old and a Siberian Husky. We got him about a month ago at a local pet store.

He loves to be outside. He runs around the yard playing with our other dog, a Jack Russell mix. He is your typical puppy, loves to chew on his toys and everything else!

He is an absolute beautiful dog. Mysterious blue eyes and soft cocoa and white colored fur. He is very strong willed but is also very affectionate.

By Heather from Stanton, Ky

OMG ME and my husband have been looking for a dog we would love this dog max well feel free to give us a call my name is renae and my husbands name is anthony and my # is 850-747-9621 thanks

Max is a beauty! I bet that your other dog will still be the "boss" after Max gets much bigger than him, tho. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

What a cute PICTURE ! :) My husband and I want a dog someday (hopefully soon !:)) Max looks like our kind of dog! Thank you for sharing his pic and a bit about him ! :) Best to you and your family as you get to watch him grow! ~ Dawn

Do NOT buy a pet from a pet store. They come from horrid puppy mills & usually end of not having healthy lives. There are too many dogs killed in pounds every day. Every time a dog has puppies that people buy that dooms that many more dogs waiting to be saved. If you HAVE to have a purebred dog there are many purebreed rescues that can provide you with a healthy well-adjusted dog. Huskies are strong & very active. If you're not a runner or an high active person this is not the dog for you.

what a sweet face he looks like he would be soft to touch!

pretty boy.

I do think we should try to get our pets at

rescue or humane society too many pets need love

I bought a German Shepherd from a pet store once and it literally never grew. It got to be about 30 lbs. as an adult and it was extremely hyper. It was trainable, so it's mind was intelligent, but it just never grew. I do not recommend buying pets from pet stores. They should sell pet supplies and banned from selling pets.

Siberian Husky
Siberian Husky Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 28, 2008
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos