Free Sewing Software

This link offers free software that can be used to make hats, shawls, bags, and slippers. It's great. The sewing instructions are included with it and it's all free. Even the other software that you can purchase is a good deal because you can use it over and over to make clothes that fit precisely your body or whomever you are sewing for. I even made my daughter's wedding dress with them and they were a real lifesaver. The link is:

http://www.wildginger.com/products/wildthings.htm

I downloaded the wild ginger software, and I have found it to be be quite enjoyable. It is easy to understand and use. You can be quite creative with it. I am even considering purchasing some of the other programs offered at the website.

Sewing Patterns
Making Your Own Sewing Patterns
Crafts LinksAugust 3, 2006
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Computer Browser
Troubleshooting Computer Software
Anti Virus Software Search
Anti Virus Software Information and Reviews
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
🎉
🎄