What is a Roomba?

What is a Roomba?

By Emocrip from Limon, CO

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

http://store.ir  Google%20-%20K70

Robotic vacuum.

It's a small round vacuum you put on the floor and turn it on and it vacuums the room by itself.

And they are expensive and for lazy or very busy people!

I'm sure that they are also used by people with physical limitations or disabilities.

We love our Roomba. He is scheduled to vacuum every day at 10:00 am. Romo turns himself on and vacuums our living room, family room, and kitchen and then returns to the docking station to recharge. Most seem to give their Roombas a name. We call ours Romo because he is short and round and roams all over to do our vacuuming.

I had my first Roomba for about 6 years. Upgraded to a newer one in 2010. I couldn't do without it. I have a bad back and also a bad foot so using a regular vacuum to do the floors just about killed me. Now I have it scheduled to run every night while I sleep and I never have to worry about my carpets being dirty.

I've heard some people say that they don't trust them around their pets. I have 2 small dogs and a cat. The dogs have learned that when it starts they have to gather up whatever toys they've pulled out since I put them away and move them to another room. The cat has a ball playing with the Roomba. He chases it and leaps over it and has a ball!

No it's not just for disabled or lazy people. It's also worth its weight in gold for busy people too. Anyone who works outside the home, a mom who spends all day chasing kids, or just someone who is busy with some other aspect of living and would like to have one less thing to have to do for housecleaniing.

Oh and how good does it work? It cleans the carpets just as well, if not better than my upright vacuum did. For that matter my upright finally bit the dust this past year and I have no intention of replacing it. I'm sticking with my Roomba! I keep a stick vac for the small, quick "picker-uppers" that come up, such as a little bit of spilled something. Other than that, Roomba does it all for me.

Robot Vacuum
Robot Vacuum (Roomba) Reviews
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJuly 5, 2010
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:35:05 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.