Cleaning Bead Board Swans Stone in Bathroom

I just recently had my bathroom remodeled. My husband did this since this is what he does for a living. He put 'Swans stone' all around the bathtub/shower area. It was VERY expensive. Does anyone know how to clean this? I have Swan stone made with the 'bead board' look inside and soap scum gets in the crevices and it looks terrible. It does not come clean. Any ideas?

Dana from Newkensington, PA

Believe it or not I use used dryer sheets instead of sponges because they have just enough of a rough texture to clean but they don't scratch the surface. It also saves a little money. Spray the stones down with COMET BATHROOM SPRAY. This is the only thing i've found that works well. Let it set for about a minute or two and then scrub with the used sheet. Do not use a new sheet. It will not work well and leaves a greasy residue.

I've never heard of Swan Stone. It sounds nice. Any pictures?

I had a Swanstone sink in one house I lived in. I could use cleanser on it and it did not damage it. Check your literature, but you should be able to do the same thing with yours. I loved it!

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJanuary 4, 2008
Over the Door Ironing Board
Using an Over the Door Ironing Board
Installer Pavers
Making a Paving Stone Patio
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet