Russell Hobbs Mini Food Processor Reviews

Model: Mini Food Processor

Manufacturer: Russell Hobbs

Request: I have an opportunity to get a Russell Hobbs Mini Food Processor. is it worth it? Does it do more than just nuts and carrots? I have a mini chopper I bought at home depot and the bowl is cracked and on its last leg.

Thanks,
Sandy from Baltimore

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't know about that brand but my mom bought me a magic bullet and we use it every day. I make things like smoothies,ice coffee drinks, grind seeds (flax) , creamy Broccoli soup and many other delicious food very quickly. It's small too! I keep all the parts in a draw with the base on the counter. We love it.

I don't recognize the brand, you're talking about (R. H. Mini). I have a full sized food processer that I don't use that often. But I have a hand held Pampered Chef chopper that is great! I don't use it every day, but it's the one that I drag out to chop broccoli, nuts, peppers, etc., instead of the food processor. The Pampered Chef chopper was shown to me by a male friend. When I saw his version of fresh salsa, vs. mine. His way to make it is now my only way to make it!! The P. C. chopper is one of my best buys. If you're interested look in your local phone book or online for a Pampered Chef rep.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews KitchenAugust 25, 2006
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Lowfat Sour Cream
Making Lowfat Sour Cream
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 11:26:09 PM on 10.0.1.242 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.