Leave Yourself Reminders

Whether it's an appointment, errand, or groceries, I have 2 simple ways to remember it. I have a small chalkboard in the kitchen where I write reminders and find myself glancing at it automatically several times a day.

The second option is to write a note and leave it by my keys or wallet or in a conspicuous place where it will catch my attention.

For bills, I use autopay. If I were to get a paper bill, I'd pay it that day or within a few days.

By CS7 from Salem, OR

Good ideas! I send emails to myself as I always read my email! I also type ideas I have and send as an email so I won't forget!

Debbie52, maybe I need to try your method for ideas, I'm an email addict and feel neglected if I don't get at least 5-10 daily, lol!

What works best for me is the Microsoft Outlook Calendar. I set reminders there for phone calls, what I should expect in my paycheck, bills, etc. For annual things such as birthdays, anniversaries and even holidays... I use this site:

http://www.birthdayalarm.com/Default.jsp

It's free and I have yet to find out if there are a maximum number of reminders. You can customize when and how many reminders to send, and they offer a free e-card shop.

Don't forget reminder on a sticky note.
Creating Reminders for Yourself
Organizing Memory TricksApril 5, 2011
Woman Cleaning House
Motivating Yourself to Clean
smiley faces drawn on toes.
Putting Yourself in a Better Mood
Note Written on Mirror
Using Your Bathroom Mirror for Reminders
baby girl in carseat
Remembering Your Baby in the Car
🎄