Plant HealthGardening

Small Tomato Plants

Why are some of my tomato plants growing beautifully and others look like runts? They all get the same amount of sun, but are in different areas. The ones that look great I practically ignore.

Jill from Berkley, MI

Answers

I am from Owosso Michigan and I was wondering the same thing. I had a healthy squash plant up and die and half my tomato plants are stunted to about a foot -two feet the ones that are doing better the foliage is not full and the tomatoes are small. I am really disappointed also my green beans are starting to get the holes in the beans from bugs. Do you know natural stuff to put on it? Thanks, Connie