Small Tomato Plants

Why are some of my tomato plants growing beautifully and others look like runts? They all get the same amount of sun, but are in different areas. The ones that look great I practically ignore.

Jill from Berkley, MI

Answers

I am from Owosso Michigan and I was wondering the same thing. I had a healthy squash plant up and die and half my tomato plants are stunted to about a foot -two feet the ones that are doing better the foliage is not full and the tomatoes are small. I am really disappointed also my green beans are starting to get the holes in the beans from bugs. Do you know natural stuff to put on it? Thanks, Connie

Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthJuly 30, 2008
Tomato Plants Not Blooming
Tomato Plants Not Blooming
Supporting Tomato Plants
Supporting Tomato Plants
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Tomato Hornworms
Controlling Tomato Hornworms
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 12:29:46 PM on 10.0.0.121 in 894 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.