Tazor (Pug)

Tazor was 2 years old in May 2008. He is a Pug. He was the "runt" of the litter. I fell in love when I went to see a friend who breeds pug, I had never seen pug puppies. Tazor was the smallest one and so sweet and loving. I had to have him but had to wait for another lady to decide whether she wanted him or his bigger brother. It was a long 2 weeks waiting, but he's my baby today! (Smile)

He likes to chase my male cat, play with the big dogs, go for rides in the car, and work with me in the gardens during the planting season. I'll be in the garden planting and when I look to check on him, because he's always with me, he sees me move, puts his head up to look at me, and his face is covered with dirt...LOL

Even though pugs are one of the most stubborn dogs that I have ever met in my life, my Tazor and other pugs are so full of love. He makes me laugh all the time. I can never be angry with him, no matter what he does, because he looks at me with that face and it makes me laugh. Everything is fun and games with him, hence, stubborn!

By Andrea from Turner, Maine

black pug outside

Tazor is adorable. He looks much smaller than most Pugs I've seen. My baby is a Boston Terrier that was the runt of the litter and weighs 12.5 pounds. She, too, loves to chase cats, play with the big dogs, and ride in the car. Like you, I can't get mad at her for anything.

What a cutie-pie!!!

How could you not love a face like that! Tazor is absolutely adorable. My niece has a beige pug named Magoo - he's adorable, too. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

What a sweetheart! Do they ever stop digging?? Grin :)

I have a dalmatian. Dottie has posts. She is now 14 months! Still troublesome...digging! Being an indoor dog keeps Mom on the go cleaning!!!!

Tazor is so adorable. Love the name!

Jennifer CA

Oh, you are practically a neighbor! I share your love of Pugs. I have had two and absolutely adore them. They are just so darn full of personality and they sure know how to get into things! I just loved my "Scarlet" who has since passed but I am always on the look out as I just miss having a Pug. It is sad that they charge so much for them as this has hindered getting another. I hope someday I will get lucky and my home will be filled with what I considered a best friend!

Curious Pug
Chinese Pug Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsMarch 14, 2008