Reproducing a Personal History Book

I've been editing my father's personal history and my sister wants to add pictures to it. We're looking for some recommendations for reasonably priced places to have the history reproduced into a book. Quality and ease of use is a must. My son uses winkflash.com all the time to order photo books when they're on sale, but I don't think they'd be able to handle the large amount of text.

By Kerry from Sandy, UT

Answers

Go to-CreateSpace.com, good luck.

Better Living FamilyJune 11, 2010
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Man on the Street in Charlie Chaplin Costume
Making a Charlie Chaplin Costume
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Two pictures of a man dressed as the Incredible Hulk.
Making an Incredible Hulk Costume
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 4:29:18 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.