Where Can I Find Cabinet Kits?

Trying to locate a site that I can go on and look at some cabinets that I can assembly from kits. I recently purchased an electric fire place and want to put some type of cabinets on each side to put the VCR, Stereo and other components in.

John from Port Saint Lucie FL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I've found that IKEA usually has the least expensive cabinets. They come in a box with instructions. I called my LOCAL IKEA & asked for a catalog & they sent one to my home at no cost.

You can either call look in you local yellow pages or go online to IKEA USA, (or any other country in the world, as they have multiple language web sites)

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/

---> Click on "Kitchen" (or whatever)

Home and Garden Home Improvement AdviceDecember 31, 2007
Cabinet Door
Keeping Cabinet Doors From Slamming Shut
Filling Holes in Cabinet Doors
Filling Holes in Cabinet Doors
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
A medicine cabinet door with a child lock on it to help it stayed closed.
Bathroom Cabinet Door Won't Stay Closed
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:07:21 PM on 10.0.0.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.