Delicious summer salsa recipe using watermelon instead of tomatoes.
- 3 cups of chopped watermelon, remove seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 to 2 tablespoon jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Serve with corn chips.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 18, 2017 at 8:12:28 PM on 10.0.2.231 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us