Delicious summer salsa recipe using watermelon instead of tomatoes.
- 3 cups of chopped watermelon, remove seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 to 2 tablespoon jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Serve with corn chips.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 10:21:36 PM on 10.0.1.22 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us