Penny (Abyssinian)

Penny is almost a 9 year old Abyssinian. I found her at a breeders. I could tell she had been neglected because she wasn't "show quality." I had to have her. She's had a ton of vet bills since but has been totally worth it. The most loving creature ever. She loves to walk all over me.

By M

Penny (Abyssinian)

Penny (Abyssinian)

Penny (Abyssinian)

Penny (Abyssinian)

Penny is beautiful. Regardless of the breed, I think all kitties like to be as "high" as they can get, so they even stand on top of the people they love most. Our kit will sleep lying on top of my husband, our son or me if possible. I feel that he is "guarding" us as he is instantly alert at any sort of noise and he'll wake us. He'll stomp us until one of us gets up and goes with him to check out the house. He'll even pull the cover off us if we don't get right

up. We are so lucky to have them in our lives.

Thank you for sharing Penny with us.

I don't know anything about that breed of cat, but he is a beautiful color!And I love his face too!

What a beautiful girl Penny is! She certainly looks "show quality" to me. That breeder just couldn't see the beauty inside her. Thankfully, you did and now it shines for all to see.

Abyssinian - Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsDecember 1, 2010
putting a penny into a pink piggy bank
What Have You Done to Save a Penny?
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes