Spend Less On Clothing

I am always purchasing my clothes the opposite of the season. I purchase my winter clothes in the summer and my summer clothes in the winter, this also goes for my shoes.

Going to yard sales in the summer you can purchase both at very cheap prices. If a church is having a rummage sale go, because people donated nice things to a church.

Janice in Arkansas

Buying clothes off-season is a great idea. I especially like it because when I find great deals on shorts during the winter, or sweaters during the summer because when the respective season arrives, it's just like having brand new stuff at no cost.

I also like this idea. Whenever I go to the store, I head right for the Clearence rack. I buy the Kids clothes for next year there. I get my Daughter's Christmas dresses that way. Other then that I shop at Goodwill or yard sales.

Ten Dollar Bargain Clothes Bin
Saving Money On Clothing
Consumer Advice Clothing BuyingMarch 2, 2004
Square Foot Gardening
The Basics of Square Foot Gardening
saving money on bread
Saving Money on Bread
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing