Sir Eeagads (Giant Green Iguana)

Everyone calls him Eeagads, but his given name is Sir Eeagads. I'm unsure of his age but I think he is around 9 or 10 years old. Eeagads is a giant green iguana

This beautiful boy is my friend (Kris') large green iguana, I took their picture a couple of years ago. He likes to go outside and walk around, and he loves to climb anything and everything.

If your child wants an iguana, show him/her this photo and tell them that Eeagads is only a few years old and is nowhere near finished growing, so he will probably get much biggerrrrr

By Igmommy from Sweetwater, TN

I would like to add a bit more about this beautiful healthy boy. Eeagads isn't so big and healthy by chance, his igmom takes very good care of him by feeding him the right foods, providing enough UVB light, keeping him warm enough and she takes him to his vet when needed. No iguana can live without these basic needs that I have mentioned, and it does cost quite a bit to raise and care for these green guys. You can't just get one from a pet shop, take them home, put'em in a aquarium and forget about them, they need plenty of room and it is so important they have enough love too, how would you be able to live without love :(, anyhow, please, please, if you are thinking of getting an iguana for your child or even for yourself, do your homework, these green guys are absolute darlings to love, but they need plenty of love, the right foods, housing and so on and so fourth to thrive, can you provide that? think about it.

Eeee Gads is right! Gives me the shivers....glad you like these kinds of "friends"...they need special people like you as I couldn't do it!!

WOW! That is THE coolest iguana I have ever seen. What a great pet! I've never seen one so big- What a beautiful boy!

This is the most unusual photo I've seen on Thriftyfun. Thanks so much for sending it in. Eeagads is a very beautiful creature.

I really hope people who think they want a pet like Eeagads will pay attention to what you say. He needs lots of proper care.

He certainly is a beautiful boy. A friend of mine has a girl and we call her "Miss Iggy". She sits on his shoulders while he works on the computer. All of God's creatures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

my neighbors long ago got an iguana and

they got it all kinds of stuff and the he got bigger

not as big as Sir Eeagads (cool name) but they

could not keep him as he needed more space

and cleaning up after him was quite the chore

personally he terrified me when he was on the window sill I would jump,.my son liked it thoughbut like all pets they need CARE and time and love

Do you have any more picture of him? I still think he's the coolest iguana EVER.

Thanks for posting about Sir Eeagads! he is adorable! I have a baby iguana and have had so much fun with him. He not caged, and keeps to his sunshiney corner (with 4 plastic plants for his roaming pleasure, two are Big) I was lucky he came into my life. ~take care~ lizzy

oh, his name is Ziggy the Iggy

Your iguana is much bigger than mine but I know our love for them is real.

Iguana Photos
Iguana Photos
Photos Pets OtherJanuary 22, 2008
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
baby sleeping by grass
Setting Up a Green Nursery
giant pumpkin
Growing Giant Pumpkins
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making an Optimus Prime Costume (The Transformers)
🎉
🎄