Sweetie (Cat)

Sweetie is a 1 year old cute and cuddly cat. A year ago my neighbor came over and, with panic in her voice said, "Please help!" She pointed at her deck. I thought the way she was acting I would find a rabid raccoon, but instead I found a litter of 3 week old kittens.

It took a couple of days, but I finally got them all and fostered them in my guest bedroom, a total of 6. Two of the cats were very feral, but the others seemed happy to be in a warm room with room service.

Sweetie was attached to one of her siblings, the meanest of the bunch. We decided to keep the meanest one which we named Spit Fire. Nobody was able to get near him, making finding a home impossible. He hissed, he spit, and he would bite and not let go. Spitz would live the rest of his life out with us, only 1 problem, you could not separate Sweetie and Spitz, thus Sweetie was also staying. (Spitz is the biggest love bug now.)

Sweetie enjoys pouncing on paper bags, wrestling with Spitz and our other cat Kira, watching the birds eating from our bird feeders, carrying toys around in her mouth and she is obsessed with balled up Tootsie Roll wrappers.

She also enjoys swatting a the cat dancer toy. Sweetie loves belly rubs and sits up for treats. Sweetie is so comfortable living here she always sleeps on her back with belly exposed to the world.

By Bordermix

A really precious photo. A great story and very well-told too.

Thanks for all.

I love the markings around her eyes! What a cutie pie!

Just too precious. What a sweet picture. Thank you for`adopting 2 little`fur balls into a loving home. God bless.

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 18, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume