Growing Rosemary From Seeds

How hard is it to grow rosemary from seeds? I've grown them from cuttings before but this is the first year I'm trying it from seeds.

Thank you,
Sherry from Silverdale WA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I will pray that it works for you. I tried seeds for several years and never got even one plant out of 2 packets planted each year. I now buy small plants. I also have had terrible luck trying to get them to grow in pots, so into the ground they go!

Growing Rosemary
Growing Rosemary
Home and Garden Gardening HerbsMay 25, 2007
Veggie seeds.
Growing Vegetables from Seeds
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Sowing seeds directly.
Direct Sowing Seeds
Heirloom Tomato Varieties
Growing Heirloom Vegetables
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:39:33 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.